Saturday, April 14, 2012

Once In A Lifetime Best Friend

Once In A Lifetime Best Friend

:) Hi everyone ! this is Nessa, and I'm uploading this video, that i made for the ONE & ONLY, Sky. (: she's not just one of my best friends, she's not just someone important to me...she's so much more than that. She IS My Best Friend. She is more than I can ask for in a friend. She's always there for me, no matter what. & nomatter how big of a fight we get ourselves into, she ALWAYS forgives me...Why? because, she has a huge heart filled with love. She will never ever let you down & if your upset, I guarantee, she's going to do all she can to make sure your happy and okay again. she is beyond what words can explain. She is the kind of a friend that you don't find often... She deserves to be treated a lot better, to have people love and care for her because that's all she does for others. no matter how rude, or how they've treated her, she loves, and respects everyone. She is amazing & I love her so much. I am beyond beyond BEYOND lucky that I found her. (: June 20, 2009. Alm! ost 3 years & look, we're still the best of best friends(: she loves and cares about me, along with all her other friends. She doesn't trust easy but only because so many people that she did trust, have let her down. If you decide you wanna be a part of her life, PLEASE, don't hurt her...she's been through enough through personal crap, don't make more drama in her life. Just be her friend, & she will love having you in her life. I know that i love her being in mine, and I hope that we stay that way ...





0 comments: