Hey guys, i just want to share my gift for my babe (Lei Buenafe) since we had our first Anniversary last April 5, 2012... This is some sort of a music video that depicts my love for her.... I really love her so much! and I super treasure all the laughs and tears that we had, All the memories we spent together. Well in this short video, i hope you guys will get the simple but special meaning of the vid. That wherever she is, she will always be, not only in my mind, but also in my heart. STORY: We had a simple argument at first, that made me feel that she doesnt care about me anymore. So I decided to leave the country, to find some time to think and reminisce all the good ol' memories we had..I was hurt when i left her and chose to leave the country instead but its even tougher leaving all the memories behind.. Knowing that she doesn't love me anymore, i saw a letter from her, that shows she really cares for me....making me realize, that all arguments, problems, trials, and co! nflicts we had is worth fighting for no matter what, because we love each other. and I will never ever miss a day without her! I love you babe! and i will always be your love, WHEREVER YOU ARE. HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY PS. -shot from the PHilippines, and Singapore -1 month in the making, seriously hahaha - just enjoy the vid please? hahaha A necklace can be torn apart A bracelet can be lost A ring can fade its colors but a MEMORY will never be replaced. - JON INAWAT I LOVE YOU! no copyright infringement ...
0 comments: