READ!!! Hello guys!!! How are ya doing today on this Friday? Well, here's the second part of this collab story with Lorena (xNileyxBubblesx) and she made it!!! I hope you like it because I think that it's awesome and that she made an amazing job on it!! Here are some things that ya should know about the story: Nina is Miley & Demi's older sister and Miley & Demi are twins Nick & Joe are not related, just friends Finn/Cory is Selena's dad Please go sub her: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Also sub my bestie and sis who made us this amazing intro: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Enjoy XD! 18+ comments for the next one :) xoxo Lorena & Ana PSPlease check out the S2 premiere of Most Wanted: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com And furthermore, I would like to let ya know that who knows when the next part of this story or any other for that matter will be out because my computer is acting out, currently I'm on my sister's! computer and she does not have Sony Vegas, so if I get permission to download it maybe there will be no wait Ok bye now :)
0 comments: