Happy? ;) As Joe lied on the bed, he thought about everything that happened in the past four years; Camilla´s death; the fact Kate soon wouldn´t be a kid anymore; the constant annoyance of McLeod and his company, trying to buy everything they had, it was all too much for Joe and the fact Camilla´s unexpected death kept him stuck in her memories only made it worse, besides he was just twenty four, he was a dad since he was seventeen and he couldn´t help but think a big part of his teenager years end up left behind; maybe, just maybe his family was right, he needed to go out, try to have some kind of fun. +++ "Who´s that?" Joe asked looking over at the brunette who walked inside the bar; Adam and Nick turned to the same direction Joe was looking, trying to figure out who the woman was. "I think she´s new, I saw her walking around town this morning" Nick said as Joe turned to him. "She´s pretty" he mumbled as Nick and Adam looked at each other, before turning back to Joe! "What?" "She´s pretty? You really said that?" Joe chuckled, shaking his head "She is, what you want me to say?" Adam shook his head "Normally you don´t even look at the women here, Joe" He shrugged, taking a sip of his beer as he let his eyes wonder to the woman at the bar. +++ "Where are you going?" Nick asked as Joe sighed, getting up. "Look, yeah I thought the woman was pretty, doesn´t mean I´ll go after her, say some shit and get her in my bed, I´m not like that" he whined "I´m going to the bathroom" he ...
0 comments: